Double Glazing Repairs
At All Glass and Locks our double glazing repairs and maintenance team, can extend the life of your windows and even improve their efficiency and safety. Misted double glazed units can be replaced easily and immediately improve the look of your home. Hinges, handles and locks, if looked after with adjustment and specialised grease can last longer avoiding replacement or even security issues – But if parts have already failed we can replace those rather than your whole window – saving you time and money.
Professional and trained glaziers
We have a fully trained team that have the expertise and skills to supply our customers with a wide range of repairs, services and maintenance for your office or home. Our repairs include windows and all window parts such as hinges, locks and handles.
Ranging from hinges and handles to glazed units, we always look after our customers and provide a highly competitive price.
Some of our services include:
- Emergency board up service
- Window film supplied and fitted
- Cat flaps fully installed
- Commercial glazing and shopfronts replaced
- Fire rated glass and wired glass
- Patterned or coloured glass
- Tough safety glass for doors, tables and shelves
- Handles, hinges (stays) and restrictors for windows
- Holes in uPVC for units, fans and cat flaps
- Floor glass Splash-backs and 10mm balustrade glass
- Low E, Argon and Pilkington K filled units
- Security, solar and privacy films for glass
- Frosted glass, bevelled glass & patterned glass
- Locks, handles, trickles (ambient) and vents
- Front-doors available in uPVC, wood, composite and aluminium